Thursday, July 22, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge

This week's Color Throwdown Challenge uses colours close to Twilight/Crystal Blue/Sweet Leaf... so I added in a bit of Desert Sand and pulled out a stamp set that I LOVE but have never used: Buttoned Together.  There was a fair bit of cutting involved, but I love the end result, so I think I'll come up with a few different coloured versions in the future.
 
All supplies are CTMH: Stamp set is Buttoned Together; Cardstock is Desert Sand, Colonial White, Twilight, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf; Inks are Twilight, Desert Sand, Bamboo, Crystal Blue & Sweet Leaf;   Autumn Chalks; Martha Stewart Button punch.

3 comments:

Broni said...

That is a really cool button stamp and I like the color blocking of your background! Thanks so much for playing in the Throwdown with us!

Laura Pryor said...

Great card! I love the buttons so much and I really love how you brought the colors into the background! Super job! Thanks for joining us at the Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

This is just lovely! Love your panels sewn together and LOVE the buttons! So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails