Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenge

This week's H2H challenge was a sketch - "City Scape" from CTMH's most recent card pattern idea book, "Wishes" (which I love).  I chose both a stamp set and paper pack that I've had for a while - this is my current trend, to use up what's sittin' around!  This card is typical Karen style - clean lines, simple design, not too fussy :o)  If you haven't checked out the H2H blog yet, just click on the link above, and see what everyone's up to!
All supplies CTMH, except the ribbon (recycled!); Stamp set - Goodness of Life; Paper pack - Caprice; Cardstock - Chocolate; Ink - Chocolate;  Bigger Brads - Chocolate; Buttons - Neutral and Winter Assortments.  Card is 5"x6 1/2".

6 comments:

Michele said...

Awesome! That's my favorite! Love the card and love Caprice! :)

Mary said...

Beautiful - especially love the button embellishments! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Amanda Kowalker said...

Oh this is very sweet. Nice job, I like it very much.

Dawn said...

Wow! Just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

very nice! thanks for playing along with H2H!

Katy said...

Ooooooo...Caprice is one of my all-time favorites...love what you did with it! thanks for playing along! sorry I'm a little late but I'm just now catching up from Convention :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails