Saturday, July 17, 2010

Teddy card set

This is a set of cards that I made last Christmas - a girlfriend had a boss who loved teddy bears, and asked if I could make up a set to give her as a gift.  I made extra bits and pieces at the time, and this week I've assembled a duplicate set for myself.  I was really pleased with how these turned out - I really love the combination of colours.  Making card sets is my favourite thing - it's just how my brain works!  I'll make the picture large enough so that you can see each card, and will try to post some of the individual cards that I've just made:
Sorry for this sideways pic, but I wanted to show the envelopes & little purse that I put them in:
Patterned paper is K&Co, Small Wonders Boy collection; Stamp set is CTMH Beary Much; Cardstock is Desert Sand, Colonial White; Inks are Desert Sand and Cranberry; Autumn chalks;

1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

This is SO SWEET!!! Love those Teddy Bears:-)

And to answer your question, I am not sure when I will get a TC Stampmaker or even if for that matter but I WANT ONE!! It looks amazing!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails