Saturday, February 5, 2011

Twelve Months of Christmas Tags

Fellow CTMH consultant Merri Barber came up with the idea of making 5 Christmas tags every month... so that when December rolls around, you've got a pretty decent stack of tags ready and waiting.  Brilliant idea!  I always have great intentions, but by Nov/Dec I'm either too pooped from shopping, getting the cards done or am simply in too much of a rush to send parcels - and I never end up making anything other than some quickly stamped tags.  Now as a first month's effort, I'll have to state that what I've come up with is LAME!!  But as it is the 5th of February, and this is my January contribution... I simply wanted them done.  I'll do better this month, I promise.  (Hold me to it?)  So I invite you all to join in.  Merri has set up a link on her blog, so that all who participate, can link their creations and see what everyone else has done.  Here's that lame January set of tags :o)
Kraft cardstock; Holiday Trinkets stamp set; White Daisy & Chocolate inks; - all CTMH; Stickles; Verve die.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If these are lame, I can't wait to see some good ones! These tags are adorable, Karen! Thanks for spreading the idea. We need a little Christmas all the time, I say!!! Thanks for playing along :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails