Friday, March 18, 2011

A Heart2Heart Layout

Mary just posted a new layout sketch on the Heart2Heart blog... and I'm just getting the previous one posted!  There is no time limit as to when you can play, but she posts a new sketch every 2nd Thursday, so I'm trying to play along as often as I can.  I took a little creative license with the sketch, using upsy-downsy pictures, instead of horizontal ones, but the basic layout is the same.  Oh, and I should explain the caption - it actually says "Danger shots"... we go to the edge of this same creek every fall for a photo op, and my husband has always taken my kids out onto rocks in the stream to pose for pictures.  Now that they're older it's no big deal, but when they were little I used to panic thinking someone was going to fall in (it's maybe 12" deep, but the water can be very cold!)  So needless to say, every year we all pose for "Danger shots".
All supplies are CTMH - Patterned papers are Olivia; Cardstock is Cocoa, Bamboo, Colonial White & Smoothie; Inks are Pear, Smoothie & Cocoa; Stamp sets are Genuine Fun & Posterboard Alphabet; Garden Green Waxy Flax.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails