Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Sketch time at Heart2Heart

Mary has come up with a really versatile sketch for you to try this week at the Heart2Heart Challenge Blog:
I decided to do a tall version, so my card measures 4"x9 1/2", and I made a masculine birthday card using the papers and stamp set from the CTMH May promotional kit You & Me (if you don't have this yet, you can order it through your consultant until the end of the month).  The H2H design team have some wonderful creations to inspire you this week, and we have our May guest designer Joelle Hiller joining us.  This week's challenge will be part of our June Top Ten (the May selections will be posted later this week), and we have two new prize sponsors, Romaine Rancine & Michelle Owen, whose prizes will be randomly awarded to two players from our June challenges.  We ask that you use mostly CTMH products in your submissions, and if you use some contra, simply tell us where it's from.  Here's what I put together this week:

Patterned Papers are You & Me; Cardstock is Chocolate & Colonial White; Garden Green grosgrain ribbon is Veranda Creative Basics; Stamp sets are You & Me, Salutation Seals & Say it in Style; Inks are Chocolate, Garden Green & Creme Brulee; Basics Buttons - all CTMH; Bakers Twine is from The Twinery.

7 comments:

Mary said...

I like that you changed it up and made it a tall card - very creative! And the flourish in the middle of the card is the perfect addition.

Sheila H said...

Perfect masculine card!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card. I like the tall version of the sketch as well.

Tammy said...

Karen, this card is stunning! I absolutely love your interpretation of the sketch and I plan to use your card for some inspiration of my own. I do hope CTMH comes out with a paper pack using these patterned papers--love them.

Melinda Everitt said...

Great man's card! And I love that you used the National Scrapbooking promotion for it. Too cool!

Debbie Carriere said...

Karen, I love this!!! Love how you positioned the sentiment - great job :)

Jessica said...

Love your "manly" card. I can't wait to get this paper you have inspired me to get started on some Fathers day stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails