Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Lovely Blog Award!


I can't tell you how lovely it is to be recognized by other bloggers... we all put a lot of effort into our blogs and our creations, and I truly appreciate all the wonderful people who stop by to take a peek or leave a comment.  I've had a busy few weeks with out of town guests, so am playing catch-up on my blog - I would like to thank all five of these ladies who have all graciously sent me the Liebster Blog award over the last few weeks!


Here are the rules to accept this award:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

The award is to recognize blogs that have fewer than 200 followers.  Here are my fab 5 choices to pass this award along to:

Alyson - I first saw her work at the Toronto Regionals where she had the most fabulous artwork to share... her blog won't disappoint!  Check it out!
Carolyn - I've only just recently discovered her blog, since she's fairly new at this blogging thing - she has wonderful ideas!
Sheri - Is a fabulous gal that I've known for several years, with whom I've been able to do workshops, attend CTMH events and just get together for coffee!  Check out her lovely creations :o)
Allisa - another new blogger who has awesome cards on her blog - take a peek!
Jan - she first came onto my radar several years ago, with the most adorable snowmen cards!  I had a chance to meet her this spring, and I always love her fabulous creations :o)

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails