Monday, January 9, 2012

Mojo Monday #223

What an interesting Mojo sketch this week!  I pulled out my Miracle papers, and one of the matching chipboard shapes that came with the kit, then sponged it in 3 of the colours that show up in the patterned papers.  Love these soft colours:
Here was our sketch:
Patterned papers are Miracle, cream ribbon, hemp & chipboard flower a.ll from the Miracle Workshop on the Go kit; Ink is Desert Sand; Cardstock is Bamboo, Crystal Blue & Colonial White - all CTMH; Stamp set is Text Objects, Verve.  Spellbinder's die.

3 comments:

Allisa said...

Love your card. The little stitching detail really stands out!

Call Me Slim said...

Karen,
I saw your card on the CTMH BB and had to check out your blog. I love your work. It is beautiful!
Jeannie Swanson
http://www.jeannieswanson.blogspot.com

Susie said...

Very nice! I kind of forgot about that paper....it worked great for this card! I really like the Verve sentiments too! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails