Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #43

Sooo glad to be back making regular cards!  I really love Christmas cards, but once the day is over, I'm completely ready to move on...  so I've worked on this week's Sketchbook Saturday sketch.  I love the background stamping idea that Chupa's incorporated into this sketch.  Here's what I came up with:
Here was our sketch:

Patterned paper is Seven Gypsies, Five & Dime by October Afternoon; Cardstock is Kraft & Colonial White, CTMH; Stamp sets are Follow Your Dreams & Damask Tiles, CTMH; Ink is Desert Sand, CTMH; Red button collection, CTMH; Baker's Twine, The Twinery; Pink Collection ribbon, CTMH; Spellbinder's Die.

4 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

It's such a lovely, feminine design! I just adore that pretty trim...
Thank you for using my sketch, and sorry that you had problems linking your entry! Happy New Year, Chupa xo

Jody Gustafson said...

Karen, Beautiful Card! Thank you for all your inspiration and creativity. I really appreciate all your encouraging comments on my blog. I'll be visiting yours! Happy New Year to you and yours.

Nancy Ball said...

Karen, I love how you used the Damask Tiles for a border. I also like the vintage feel of this card....nice job!

EmileeAnn said...

Beautiful, Karen. Love the soft colors and the very feminine feel! And that rosette ribbon is a wonderful addition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails