Friday, February 24, 2012

Inspired By & Key Ingredients Challenge Hop

It was pretty exciting to get my first Key Ingredients kit in the mail this week... and Laurel's inspiration photo at Inspired By was SO perfect for the KI kit, that I couldn't wait to get into my craft room!  Taylor has started a monthly KI challenge, and this month's theme was "Take Note" so I decided to make a set of note cards that will fit both challenges.  I may add a card or two over the next few days, and possibly a card holder, too...  Meanwhile here's what I came up with:

Here was our inspiration at Inspired By:


 Stamp set is A Little Thanks, CTMH; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Black hemp, Pink button & Waxy Flax all CTMH; All other product is from the Key Ingredients kit - patterned papers are My Mind's Eye.  Dies are Spellbinders & Verve.

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my word, these are such gorgeous cards! Thanks for playing along again!

Debbie Carriere said...

EEEK!!! These are gorgeous, girl!!! I knew you would do something fabulous :). You will LOVE getting these kits! Thanks for playing along! BTW, my swap cards are finally postal. Sorry for the delay!

Amy Moore said...

These cards are gorgeous. I love the colors and details of each card.

Betsie Morris said...

Gorgeous! Love em!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Karen,

ohhhh lala, your cards are DELICIOUS on my eyes hahahahah! Good thing I am just heading out the door for a workout or I just might not have made it out of my craft area. You've given me some ideas I'm dying to try now.

You have a fine touch with your cards, such a delight.

So glad you liked my ice photos, I may have a few more to post soon.

Blessings,
Barb

Natalie said...

These are beautiful! You were busy!

Bananastamper said...

These are fabulous! I just got this paper pack and now I am definitely ready to play!!! Thanks for sharing.
Shanna :)

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful set of cards Karen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails