Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Key Ingredients & Freshly Made Sketches

I'm a little late, but still wanted to use last week's Freshly Made Sketch when I received my June Key Ingredients kit in the mail yesterday.  I chalked the seashell to make it stand out a bit, after rock 'n rolling the stamp in three different inks:
Patterned papers are Summer Days, by Echo Park; ribbon & sparkles - Key Ingredients kit by Taylored Expressions; Cardstock is Tulip & White Daisy; Inks are Tulip, Sorbet & Creme Brulee; Fall Chalks; Stamp set is Quick Cards - Shell - all CTMH.

2 comments:

Allisa said...

Love the color scheme!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Beautiful card Karen!! Love the colors. Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails