Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Humble Artist's Swap

I haven't gotten around to posting a photo of my June Humble Artist's Swap card yet, so here it is!  Here was our list of requirements:
No patterned paper
No neutral coloured cardstock
Must have minimum 8 layers
Must use 6 different stamp images
Do not use any embellishments (brads, ribbon etc.)
Make an embellishment from paper that counts for at least 2 layers
Do not use any stamp sets with Border or Background in the name
Whew!  It always takes a little time to get your head around the project, but once you do, it starts to roll.  I left the pink strip blank so that each person could personalize the card however they like. To see what the other swappers made, you'll see a list of their blogs down the side of mine - just scroll down.


I made five of them!

 Stamp set is Card Word Puzzle; Cardstock is Garden Green, Olive, New England Ivy, Blush, Hollyhock & Baby Pink; Ink is Grey Wool; - all CTMH. Copic Markers.

5 comments:

Lalia Harris said...

Humble artists! Love the name of your swap/challenge. your card is Gorgeous, beautiful, amazing!!!

Kristine Porter said...

What a lovely card! You always do such beautiful work! Your coloring is exquisite! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Unknown said...

Your blog inspires me so much so I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award!

http://michelleshandmadeworld.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-blog-award-liebster.html

Linda Norman said...

I love your blog and amazing creativity! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! www.scrappy therapy.blogspot.com

Linda Norman said...

sorry www.scrappytherapy.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails