Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Couple of Challenges

I haven't had my Copics out for a while, so I combined this week's colour challenge at The Paper Players with the current Sweet Sunday Sketch - and used a cute little image that I got in a stamp swap.  I tweaked the sketch a little, but hopefully you can still see it in there somewhere:





Patterned papers are Tea for Two, Cosmo Cricket; Stamp sets are (boy-unknown), and Plain Jane, Verve; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Dies are Verve & Taylored Expressions; All papers Key Ingredients July Kit.  Copic Markers.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is just the cutest! Great embellishments, the image is adorable and the sketch pulls it all together so well! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Amy White said...

What a perfect boy's card! Love how you've used the star as an embellishment. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails