Friday, August 24, 2012

Verve's Card Carnival

I made another card last night to enter in Verve's Card Carnival to celebrate their 5th Anniversary.  I really LOVE coffee themed cards (??) - they just make me smile... so I thought I'd use Verve's Better With You stamp set to make a little coffee card using this week's Deconstructed Sketch:
Patterned papers are Times & Seasons, Echo Park; Cardstock is Black and Colonial White, CTMH; Stamp set is Better With You, Verve; Inks are Tuxedo Black, Memento and Brown Bag, CTMH;
 

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Karen, we would get along famously! I love the warmth of coffee-themed cards! This one is no exception!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this! The paper combo is fantastic! Great take on the Deconstructed Sketch!

Jen Shults said...

LOL I love this! Great papers and love your paper piecing on the cup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails