Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sketchbook Saturday #86

I made some time for cardmaking this evening, and it was heavenly to be doing it at a leisurely pace! Over the last few weeks, there has usually been a reason to get a card made as quickly as possible and sent off somewhere... so this one represents the first of my 2013 Christmas card stash. I just received my Key Ingredients kit for December on the 24th, so I'm taking advantage of the lovely wintery papers to start my cards. I used the current Sketchbook Saturday sketch by Chupa:
 
Patterned papers are Winter Frost by We R Memory Keepers; Cardstock is Slate & White Daisy, CTMH; Stamp set is Seasonal Rememdies, Waltzingmouse Stamps; Ink is London Fog, Memento; Copic Markers; Ribbon, Bling & Blue cardstock are all Key Ingredients kit; Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, CTMH.

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Very pretty. Are you excited for our new goodies? I am outlining my list for January 1st. :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This card is perfection in every way!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails