Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dynamic Duos #34

We have a bright & spunky colour combo for you this week at Dynamic Duos!  Oh, what a welcome change from Christmas colours... I've used Close To My Heart's Pacifica and our retired Watermelon of which I still have a couple of sheets kicking around.  And does anyone remember Sassy Strands?  Well I had an entire package of Summer Celebration Sassy Strands that I had NEVER cut into!  I think they were retired about 5 years ago - pretty funny to be finally using them.  Here's what I came up with:
 
We would love to have you play along this week - we ask that you use just the two colours provided, but neutrals like black, grey, skin tones etc. are welcome.  For all the details and a peek at what the other Dynamos have to show you, check out the Dynamic Duos blog, or you can see their blogs listed on my sidebar.

Patterned paper is Dotty For You; Cardstock is Pacifica, Watermelon, Black & White Daisy; Inks are Grey Flannel & Black; Stamp set is Art Philosophy; Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge; Bitty Sparkles; Watermelon Sassy Strands - all CTMH.

8 comments:

Bethany Rielage said...

I really like this card. So versatile and easy to make. Thanks for sharing!

Amy Moore said...

Nice to see some colors, stamps and embellishments I have not seen in awhile! What a refreshing, cute card!

Jenny Engelke said...

What fun banner!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, love the fun banner!!

Becca-expressions said...

Um...not only do I remember Sassy Strands, I have two or three packages and I'm pretty sure at least one of them has never been used.

Unknown said...

I love the stamping behind the letters on the banner, a very cute card! :)

Amy White said...

So sweet! Love how the letters bring a pop of colour to the banners, and the pink twine is a fab touch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your banner is fantastic Karen, need to CASE that one. Thanks for taking time to visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails