Thursday, May 23, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #87

This background paper makes for a pretty busy card!  But it is so bright & cheery, that I really wanted to use it for this week's Freshly Made Sketch.  I love this little pop-up flower die that was made to go with these papers!  And oh, before I forget - the internet is a wonderful thing... when my sewing machine had issues a few months ago, I borrowed an older model from my MIL, and I haven't been able to get the tension right.  I was able to find the ancient manual for the machine (thanks, Singer!) online, and fixed the problem!  So you'll be seeing more sewing on my cards again :o)
Patterned papers are Hello Summer, Echo Park; Cardstock is Tulip & White Daisy, CTMH; Stamp set is Borderline, Verve; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Flower & butterfly dies, Taylored Expressions.
 

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

So bright and beautiful! Love the cheerful flowers and the stitching is terrific! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Definitely a bright and cheery card Karen! I love that background paper! So fun! Love the stitching! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails