Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Eunice

 
It's my day on the Art Impressions blog...so I am sharing a card with one of the lovely Golden Oldie gals, Eunice (Sku#K1619).
To me, Eunice looks like a no-nonsense office manager.  Or maybe a nearing-retirement teacher?  A librarian who is about to shush you?  So many possibilities...

I am using the pretty At Last papers from Ruby Rock-It, along with some metallic gold chipboard corners, and a gold banner from the At Last Collection.  I popped Eunice up on pop dots, and tied an organdy bow underneath her.

 
I kept the inside blank (without a sentiment), but jazzed it up a little with a peacock feather.
That's it from me today - happy stamping everyone!

 


1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

Hahaha, I love your "who might Eunice be" suggestions. I'm sure she must be the wife a every school board member...or the principal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails