Saturday, November 9, 2013

Frosted WOTG Part One

Well, I've managed to get cards posted for the first 8 days of November... and I'm going to cheat a little for the next 3!  I've had a large rush project requested of me, so will be crafting overtime for the next few days to get it all done... so even though I have personally made the cards I'll be showing today through Monday - they are the Close To My Heart Workshop on the Go cards that I will be teaching at a card class next weekend.  Even though I didn't design them myself, they will still add towards my count of total Christmas cards made this month - yay me!  Here is the first one:
The trees are done in first and second generation stamping in Cocoa ink, and the horizontal strip is also second generation Cocoa.  The image square and the strip are both popped up for a little dimension.  You can't see it very clearly in the photo, but the bakers twine has a silver thread running through it, and the glitter dots also add a little sparkle to the card.
 
All supplies are Frosted WOTG, plus Ruby & Cocoa ink - all Close To My Heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails