Friday, November 29, 2013

Reindeer Games

Hold onto your hats... you may need to blink a few times with this one :o)  I've paired some bright and busy Bo Bunny papers with my favourite Art Impressions Christmas stamp from this year's collection: Reindeer Games (Sku#4351).  She is a fun gal, so bright and busy works just fine.  Funny sidenote about my son (who just turned 18); other than the standard "Mom, Dad, cat and bat"...one of the very first words he learned to spell when he was 3 or 4 in kindergarten, was "reindeer".  Yep.  I don't even think it was the holiday season, and I'm pretty sure that he could barely hold a pencil, but he could spell reindeer.
I especially love her little speech bubble, because she's definitely hollerin' at someone.  Here's a closeup:

 
Patterned paper is Elf Magic, Bo Bunny; Cardstock is Kraft & White Daisy, CTMH; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Copic Markers; Martha Stewart Baker's Twine; Stamp set is Reindeer Games, Art Impressions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails