Thursday, January 23, 2014

Trips Ahoy - Ai Challenge #126

It's week two of the "Trips Ahoy!" challenge on the Art Impressions blog - we want to see your travel or nautical themed cards.  So I have a Girlfriends card, featuring Pedal Pushers Set (Sku#UM4238).  I also pulled out one of my most-used 6x6 paper pads, Urban Traveller by Simple Stories.  I just love the warm colours, and the patterns work great for guy cards, too.  Here's my card:
I cut out some of the mini bingo cards that came with the pack, and then popped up the image over some Baker's Twine.  Here's a closeup:

And the inside:

Check out the cards from the entire design team over on the Ai blog, and be sure to enter the challenge, there are always great prizes to be won!

 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails