Friday, February 7, 2014

A little coffee card

Yes, I love my coffee themed cards!  I've had these papers out on my desk for a little while, so I wanted to try a card using Cathy Caffeine, with the cup paper pieced.  I know my blog has been a little quiet lately, but I received a bunch of new goodies, and have been madly colouring behind the scenes, so hopefully my posting will pick up over the next little bit.  We are big Olympic fans in our house, so I plan to do a lot of colouring while watching the games.  Here's Cathy:


Patterned papers are Claire; Cardstock is Outdoor Denim, Cotton Candy & Colonial White - all CTMH; Spellbinders die; Copic Markers; Stamp set is Cathy Caffeine by Art Impressions.

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

cute card, Karen! Love your choice of papers.
:) Marie

Heather Stewart said...

Karen,you are incredible with the copics! Great card...made me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails