Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fusion Challenge #4

I was inspired by both the sketch & the inspiration photo for this week's Fusion Challenge... even the colours of the butterflies made me want to stick with pink & pretty colours.  Here's my card:
Patterned papers are Woodland Park, October Afternoon; Mini Monarch Border Die, My Favorite Things; Pippi Butterfly Die, Memory Box; Cardstock is Twilight, Heavenly Blue, Colonial White & Hollyhock; Ink is Grey Flannel; Stamp set is Card Word Puzzle - all CTMH.

5 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Gorgeous...you can never go wrong with butterflies!

Allie said...

I LOVE it, nice work! Might be one of my new favourite cards :)

Jeanne J. said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love the pattern paper, and the focus on that fancy die cut one!

Michelle said...

So pretty, Karen! All those butterflies make me smile, especially the die cut one. :-) Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Laura Davis said...

What a beauty!
Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails