Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Main Squeeze

I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today...
I have a couple of cards to share, using a set from our Valentine 2014 release - Main Squeeze Set (Sku#4360).  There are four sets in this collection that are all intended to be used with an action wobble!  The set includes the full body image, a sentiment, and just the upper body, which you pop up on the action wobble, and it gives the impression that the image is hugging itself :o)
I often make two of the same cards when I'm in my craft room, and I'll switch up the papers, and maybe the hair colour:



 
The best thing about this set, is that it's not just for Valentine's Day... it works all year long!  There is still time to play in our Sheer Perfection challenge, and we'll have a brand new challenge for you on Thursday.  Happy stamping everyone!

 
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails