Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Goldie Golfer

I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today!
After our long, cold winter, the golf courses around here are slowly starting to open.  I'm from a big family of golfers, and have golfed since I was about ten years old!  (I even used to design golf clothes when I lived in New York city!)  So... golf themed cards are pretty fun for me to make.  I made this one for my sister's birthday using Goldie Golfer (Sku #4324):
My sister is much more of a die-hard golfer than I am, so I think she'll love it.  Here's a close-up of Goldie:

Don't forget about our Cute as a Button challenge - we want to see your cards including a button or two as embellishments, and be sure to visit the Ai blog on Thursday when we're launching the 2014 Ai People with a blog hop!
 Copics used: Skin E11, E00, E000, R20, R22
Skirt: G14, G09, G07
Greys: W5, W3, W1
Hair: E57, E55, E53, E51
Yellow shading: Y17
Happy stamping everyone!

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails