Monday, September 1, 2014

September One Crazy Stamper challenge

The One Crazy Stamper blog is back with our monthly challenges, and this month's challenge is Halloween/Christmas - all products are welcome, just not digi images.  The Design Team will be showcasing the September High Hopes release all month long - so you'll want to visit the OCS blog to see what we're all up to!  I've made a Halloween card using this sweet little masquerading kitty:
I've stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and coloured him up with Copic markers.  Then I used my Coluzzle circle template to cut a circle around him, and coloured the edges to make it appear like he's flying in front of the moon.

I added a branch die cut from Memory Box, and stood it upright to look like a creepy tree, and I die cut clouds from one of the papers in the Frightful pack.  I really love these little Gumdrops from Your Next Embellie - I think I have them in about 8 colours now!  You can find all of these fabulous products in the One Crazy Stamper store here:
 High Hopes Rubber Stamps, My Mind's Eye 6x6 Frightful, Your Next Embellie, Black, Memory Box Grove Branch die, Copic markers: W7, W5, W3, W1, W00, E18, E09, E07, E02, E53, E51, E50, YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails