Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Maturing is Optional!

I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today!
It's time for another card using the recently released Maturing Set (Sku #4570) - one of the 2015 Front & Backs sets:
 This was a fun card to make!  There was a fair bit of colouring involved, but the new Maturing Dies (Sku #4612) make the assembly so much easier!  I have several photos to show you the steps:
 I use pieces of washi tape to secure the die in place over my coloured image, then run it through my Cuttlebug:

 Before assembling my card base completely, I cut an oval out of the base, and a slightly larger scalloped oval out of my patterned papers:

 Once the base was complete, I glued the die cut stamped images together, then adhered them to the inside of the card, with the cake hanging out over the front of the oval:


 There are four new Front & Back sets available HERE in the Ai store, along with their matching dies.
Happy Stamping everyone!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails