Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Elephant & Pig Minis!

 My love affair with the Art Impressions Mini Front & Backs continues... today I have four cards using the Elephant & Pig Set (Sku #4505):





 Sorry for the hand held photos - but these photograph the best when they are held shut!  I used several scalloped and circular dies to cut my window, and then placed my little critters into the bottom half of the opening.  I stamped the sentiments over their heads so that it would show whether the card is open or closed.  Here are a couple of inside views:

 There are all kinds of Minis available through the Art Impressions website - you can find them here.  Happy stamping!
Copics used: R85, R83, R81, Y26, Y23, R24, R22, C7, C5, C3, C1


2 comments:

Allie said...

Very cute cards!! Have you heard of the children's series "Elephant and Piggie"? These remind of them!

Nancy Ball said...

Cute cards and your colouring is just amazing, my Friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails