Sunday, November 1, 2015

One Crazy Stamper November Challenge

The first of November means that it is the start of a brand new challenge over on the One Crazy Stamper blog!  Our theme is anything goes winter/holiday - just no digi stamps, please!  I'm sharing one of the sweet images from the 2015 fall High Hopes release: Lil Snowbird #TT009EZ
 I coloured her with my Copic Markers, and added a die cut poinsettia that I popped up over some shimmery gold threads.  I put some clear Wink of Stella on the flower and on a few spots of the image as well.  Head on over to the OCS blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share today, and you can get all the info about our November challenge while you're there.
Found in the One Crazy Stamper store: High Hopes Lil Snowbird #TT009EZ

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Such an adorable image! A sweet card!

Cheri Burry said...

Karen this is such a sweet card! I love the poinsettia with the gold behind it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails