Tuesday, December 22, 2015

My top 5 Art Impressions cards of 2015

 Oh, my goodness - another year has flown by.  So many cards, so little time...  As always, I've had a wonderful time posting here and on the Ai blog, and colouring up all those fabulous Ai images.  I really enjoy putting these kinds of posts together, because I literally revisit every single card that I posted this year.  I could've easily come up with a Top 25 list - but after much deliberation, here are my Top 5 of 2015:
Using Live Laugh Love (available at Michael's stores)
Simon Says Stamp exclusive Stamptember set
I hope you've enjoyed some inspiration from our projects that we share - and I want to thank those of you who visit me here and on the Ai blog, play along with our challenges and leave us such lovely comments!  Enjoy the holiday season, and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

I just love AI and your cards! There is so much fun and happiness going on, keep the great cards coming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails