Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Art Impressions Watercolor Mini

 I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today.  I had a great time this past weekend - I pulled out several of the Ai Watercolor Mini sets, my Tombow markers and Distress Inks, and I painted a whole bunch of watercolour images!  So today I'm sharing a couple of cards made with my favourite set from the last release: Clay Pot (Sku #4701)
 They're both the same, but I switched up the colours of the pot, and I tried a darker sky on this one:
 Once I find a design that I like, I tend to paint up several, and experiment a bit.  This set comes with the pot image, twig, berry branch and wildflower.  I added the two grass images from the WC Foliage Set (Sku #4051) and used the sentiment from one of the Try-folds: TF Garden (Sku #4203).  I'll be back next week with another Watercolor Mini set!


3 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Wow Karen these are beautiful! I'm going to have to get you to teach me! Love your layouts and the added stitching looks awesome!

Nancy Ball said...

The cards look beautiful. I'm sure the watercolour is even more stunning in person.

Allie said...

Wow!! Stunning cards. I think I like pot #2 best. The little zigzag stitches are the perfect compliment to the card, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails