Friday, February 19, 2016

Mojo & All The Little Things

I am playing along with a new challenge on Lesley Croghan's blog, called "Inspired By All The Little Things".  She has posted an inspiration photo, which immediately made me think of this floral paper from Teresa Collins.  I'm using this week's Mojo Monday sketch:
I needed a sympathy card, so I pulled out an older set from Close To My Heart (Card Word Puzzle) and stamped it on a circle of watercolour paper.  I used the CTMH inks that matched my paper and used a paintbrush to paint the inks onto my image.  I popped it up over a piece of organdy ribbon to finish it off.  The sentiment is from Verve's "Blessings".
Patterned paper is You Are my Happy, by Teresa Collins; Cardstock and Inks are Sorbet & Desert Sand, CTMH; Colonial White organdy ribbon, CTMH; Sentiment is Blessings by Verve; Stamps are Card Word Puzzle, CTMH; STAX Circle & Stitched Circle dies, My Favorite Things.

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Very pretty, you can see how you were inspired! Beautiful job!

Allie said...

Gorgeous watercolouring and beautiful design :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails