Monday, April 11, 2016

The cutest owls!!

Happy Monday, everyone!  I'm going to do a few posts this week, featuring the cutest new owl stamps from the new High Hopes release.  If you're impatient and want to see them all at once - check out my April 8th post on the One Crazy Stamper blog where I show all six of them!  And if you stopped by the booth at Scrapfest in Kitchener this weekend, you would've seen them all live.  Here are the first two:
These are so fun and quick to colour... and the best thing, is that there are accessory stamps that you can purchase to dress up your owls if you so desire!  So for the card on the left, I've added the birthday hat and balloons.  There is also a bow tie, hair bow, branch, tree stump and spectacles (stay tuned and I'll show you the rest, this week).
 For this little guy, (Waving Owl) I got on Pinterest and searched how to colour balloons with Copic markers, as I wanted to achieve that transparent look.  For a first effort, I'm fairly happy with how they turned out.
This is Happy Owl - I fussy cut him out, and popped him up on some pop dots along with the sentiment.  Oh, and did I mention that there are a whole bunch of "owlish" sentiments that go with the images??  Check out the High Hopes stamp section on the One Crazy Stamper website, and you'll find the entire new HH release.  And if you use SVG files - you can get them for each of the new images!  I'll be back later this week with my next two owls :o)

1 comment:

Allie said...

Very cute owls and love the paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails