Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Tea card

You may know that I'm a huge coffee card fan... but I've also been known to have a cup of tea or two.  This Verve stamp set has the best sentiments, so I was very excited when it arrived in the mail last week!  I've used Sketch 1 for June on the Viva La Verve Sketch blog, along with the July inspiration from the Verve blog:
Patterned papers are Sunkissed by Doodlebug Designs; Cardstock is Black, White Daisy, Glacier & Cashmere, Close To My Heart; Stamp set is One Cup, Verve; Ink is Onyx Black by Versafine; Circle STAX die, My Favorite Things; Cup die, is Cups of Cheer by Memory Box; Honeydew Baker's Twine, The Twinery; Gumdrops by Your Next Stamp.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Look at you, you have been busy! Great tea card! These cards are great for the summer!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just fabulous, Karen! Love that sweet mug and the scattered bling. Thanks for playing along with our challenges!

Lesley said...

Love this card and how you used the tea set, Karen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails