Thursday, March 9, 2017

Ai Watercolor Minis!

 The Art Impressions Design Team are showing off the new Ai Watercolor Mini sets, as well as two new flower/foliage sets, and a Watercolor Sentiments stamp set (you'll love this!)
A few weeks ago I had a very productive afternoon painting with a bunch of the new Ai Watercolor sets (so you'll be seeing a few more from me this spring!).  Today I'm sharing a card made with Wooden Chair Mini Set (Sku #4876):
 The set includes the chair, two flowers, a vine and a flower pot.  I used the vine in the set to create my rustic little vine wreath, by stamping it four times to create the wreath shape, and tried to make it look as if it's hanging off the edge of the chair.  The smaller flowers are from WC Flower Set 2 (Sku #4868), the grass is from Foliage Set (Sku #4051) and the bird is from WC Birds Set (Sku #4872).  After double matting, I used pop dots to elevate the image, and stamped a sentiment from WC Sentiments Set (Sku #4903) directly onto my card base.
 I used Marvy Markers on some smooth watercolor paper for my project - you can find a wide range of Marvy Markers on the Art Impressions website here.
Happy painting!

2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Karen you have mastered the watercoloring technique!!! Your card is stunning!

Allie said...

Cute scene! I really like the double matting - those new sentiments are pretty great too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails