Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Udderly Fantastic

 I am sharing some of the newly released Funny Farm images today!  Here are two cards using Udderly Fantastic Set (Sku #AiCS39):
 I decided to do some fussy cutting, after colouring my images with Copic markers, then used pop dots to mount them on some matted circles.  I used some soft coloured birthday papers from Echo Park, with a few black accents that made the cows stand out a bit.
 Birthday cows, does it get any better?
 I'm going to be making a lot of projects with all of the new Funny Farm sets - they're awesome!  You can find them all on the Ai website here.  Happy Stamping!
Copics used - C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, BG15, BG13, BG11, R89, R85, R83, R81, R22, R20, E43, E41, E40, Y11, Y32.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so fun! Love them. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails