Friday, December 15, 2017

Coffee Lover's Hop - Sixth Post

I think I'm done now, ha!  It is National Tea Drinker's Day today, so in it's honour, I made a Christmas card using Verve's new Santa and Coffee digital set for the 2017 Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  It comes with not only the tea sentiment, but a cocoa one, and two coffee ones - so scroll down to see all of them.  I was really inspired by this darker patterned paper from Fancy Pants - love it:




Patterned papers are Fancy Pants Designs; Stamps are Verve Santa & Coffee; Copic Markers.

9 comments:

New Creations said...

Great set, love the backing papers with holly leaves!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful in all versions.

~amy~ said...

Wow, love this fun set of cards. So pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Another fabulous collection of cards, Karen! You always pick the most perfect papers!

Billie A said...

great cards and sentiments

MariLynn said...

Such a pretty set of cards. Love the papers you used.

Shelly said...

These are beautiful!

Allie said...

Ooh I just love these sentiments! Nice work!

Lisa said...

These are awesome! What a beautiful card yet easy to make a bunch at once. I have that digi set in my cart. Just have to get off my butt to get my credit card...lol! Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails