Sunday, December 31, 2017

One last 2017 post

Thought I'd sneak in one more post before the year runs out... I painted this image a few months ago using the Art Impressions watercolor collection stamps - something I just love doing.  For Christmas I made up a couple of dozen cards for my nephew to have a stash on hand, and this is one of the ones that was part of the collection.  So even though Mother's Day is a few months off, I loved how this pretty card turned out and thought I would post it.  I have stepped down from the Ai Design Team effective today, which is very bittersweet for me - I've been on the team for 4 1/2 years, met the loveliest people, have had my cards published in a magazine, and featured by some prominent retailers, and I'd like to think that my colouring skills have improved in the mean time.  Oh, you'll still see me using an awful lot of Ai images, especially these watercolour stamps... it's a bit addicting.  Wishing you all a Happy New Year, and a big round of thanks for all the lovely comments I've received here on my blog.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card, love the delicate watercolour look
Hugs Kaz x

Allie said...

Another beautiful card. Scott is lucky to have these!!

Jil Lebel said...

Lovely card! I've loved all of your watercolor cards. I'm going to miss seeing your cards on the blog every week. Enjoy your free time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails