Thursday, December 14, 2017

Work & Play and Funny Farm

Our last Art Impressions launch before the holidays!  The design team are sharing the two new Funny Farm and two new Work & Play sets that are now available in the Ai store.  I have Holy Moley Set (Sku #4934) to show you:
This is a sweet set containing four mole images, a couple of accessories, and six sentiments!  Thank goodness the packaging that comes with the sets is in full colour... cause I didn't exactly know how to colour a mole :o)  He is pretty cute.
 I decided some paper piecing was in order, so I stamped him on two different patterned papers from Lawn Fawn, cut the outfits apart and made two matching cards.  I pulled out my button stash, added some thread and twine and there you have it.
Be sure to visit the Ai blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share.  Happy stamping!
Copics used: Mole - E47, E44, E43, E41, E00, R32
Balloon - Y38, Y35, Y32, E50

1 comment:

Jil Lebel said...

Your mole's came out perfect! I love how you colored them. The paper piecing really seems to go with their round bodies. So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails