Saturday, March 3, 2018

Watercolour Wonders challenge

I am playing along with the current Art Impressions challenge, which is "Watercolour Wonders"!  I got this stamp set a little while ago, and only just had a chance to paint it.  I've paired it up with (my favourite!) Lawn Fawn plaid papers, and made two of them for some bright & pretty spring cards:
Stamp sets are WC Series 5 Set 2 (Sku #4059), Flower Set (Sku #4052) and Foliage Set (Sku #4051) all from Art Impressions; Marvy Markers; Maya Road jute; MFT Dienamics, Wonky Stitched Square die; Lawn Fawn plaid papers.

4 comments:

Allie said...

This is stunning with your plaids! Love the spring colours :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful bird houses! Love your wotercolor art all the time!
And the spring feeling!

Warm greetings
Katrin

Jil Lebel said...

Your birdhouses are just lovely! They really do make me wish for Spring! Even the birds have been smart enough to go even farther South this year. Thanks for entering the Watercolor Wonders Challenge at the Art Impressions Blog!

katieo said...

So pretty. I love the way you framed the image

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails