Thursday, July 18, 2013

Art Impressions Twine Time challenge

About a month ago, I came across this fabulous Bo Bunny paper that is striped on one side, Bingo cards on the other.  Even though my "Bingo Jean" stamp set (sku#L3501) hadn't yet arrived in the mail, I knew this was a match made in heaven.  The current challenge on the Art Impressions blog is called "Twine Time", so I added a little Baker's Twine to my projects.  Jean lends herself nicely to a circle shape, so I decided to make both a circle and a square card to show her off:
 
Here are a few details to show the Baker's Twine on each card:
Here are the Copics that I used:
There are wonderful prizes to be won, so pull out your twine, and come join our challenge on the Art Impressions blog - happy stamping!

1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

Such cute cards. I wish a friend of mine still bingo(ed), I would snap this stamp up to make a card for her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails