Wednesday, December 6, 2017

More Ai Watercolours

A few weeks ago, I shared a couple of Christmas cards that I made using the Art Impressions watercolour stamps.  I was so happy with how the urn image turned out, that I immediately painted ten more just like it!  I made six of them into some larger 6 1/2 x 5" cards with some Basic Grey papers that I've been hoarding for years...  I made two of each:
 Art Impressions stamp sets used are: WC Ornate Containers, WC Fir Trees and WC Branches - you can find them all on the Ai website here!  I used my Marvy markers and a damp paintbrush to pull out the colour.  I did a little ink distressing and added a few brown rhinestones to finish them off.

1 comment:

Allie said...

These are stunning! Glad you could mass produce!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails